Enroll in Obamacare Health Insurance.
Every American must be enrolled in an Obamacare (ACA) compliant health insurance plan in 2016 or face a tax penalty of $695 per adult or 2.5% of your income, whichever is higher.
Open Enrollment for Obamacare has ended.
But you can still enroll now if you had:
Change of Income
Had a Baby or Adopted
Loss of Health Coverage
Married or Divorced
No Longer a Dependent
Became a US Citizen
- Outpatient care, or ambulatory services
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency care
- Mental and behavioral health care
- Rehabilitative and habilitative care
- Laboratory tests
- Preventive and wellness services
- Pediatric care
- Newborn and maternity care
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Give us a call or read more in our news section.